Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Panko Crushed Chicken

3 Chicken boobs
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp garlic
2 eggs
1/2 flour
3 cups panko crumbs
oil to pan fry

trim fat from chicken and pound until about 1/4 inch thicks
heat oil to med highish
put flour, egg, and panko in 3 separate bowls
add garlic and cayenne to the egg mixture
dredge chicken in flour, then egg, and then panko and pan fry

I've added spices to the panko, but I find it stays better if you add it to the egg mixture. Sometimes I add parsley, italian seasoning, onion powder or whatever else I find I might want to add. Very versatile. Chicken is always very moist and delicious!

1 comment:

Lissaloo said...

I need to pick up some panko & give it a try. Also wanted to say THANK YOU! I have NEVER been able to make brownies that turned out. I tried the box and cream cheese brownies you blogged about & was in brownie heaven, yum yum yummy. I can now say that I made a batch of brownies that turned out AMAZING Thanks to your post :) ps- my family loves you :)