Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaccckkkkk

Ok, so I just totally realized that I have not been on here in about 6 months! I just completely forgot about you guys and my recipes. I have been so busy w/ work (which I quit by the way) for those of you who knew the situation go ahead and have a celebratory drink right now for me. I'll freak out over not getting a paycheck next week! I am planning my wedding and now looking for another job. I have 2 of the most precious puppies ever!! Mojo and Sophie!

Anyways. I am going to get back into cooking very soon and I plan on posting some things for ya'll again! I have missed my little blogger family. So update me...how is everyone? Have any recipes you want to pressue me into making?

3 comments:

Raoulysgirl said...

Welcome back!!! I rarely post anymore either...but not because I don't want to. I'm hoping to get back into the groove soon, though. When's the wedding and good luck with the job hunting !?!?!?!?!

Lissaloo said...

Glad to see you! Congrats on the Wedding, and the puppies :) Can't wait to see more recipes from you, and hear about the wedding of course :)

Crystal said...

Good to hear from you guys! I am sooo ready for this wedding to be done! and by done I mean OVER!!! :) I just want to enjoy the day w/out the work! Not happening for me is it!!

I hope to get back into the swing of things myself and start posting my recipes again and reading urs!