Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grape vs. Cranberry--who will win???



So Anita and I always wondered which meatball was better. Grape or Cranberry. So I did a side by side taste test. The winner...well u need to read the rest to know.

Grape Meatballs:
Dump the following into a crock pot and cook on high until meatballs are tender (or low for a hell of a long time)



1 jar of grape jelly (medium sized jar)
1 jar of chili sauce
1 tbs mustard (if u wanna)
meatballs...duh


Cranberry Meatballs:
Dump the following in a crock pot and cook on high until the meatballs are tender or on low for a hell of a long time.

1 can of cranberry
1 jar of chili sauce
meatballs

****I did not do a full recipe so I eyeballed the cranberry and chili sauce. So eyeball it. Im guessing here



AND THE WINNER IS..............................Grape, hands down!

1 comment:

c said...

I have never heard of either of these, but they both look good!