Saturday, July 19, 2014

Everthing French Bread Pizzas!

Walmart had everything french bread, like the bagels, ya know!  It was exciting.

1 Loaf of french bread (everything bread!!!)
1/2 cup of jar pizza sauce (or left over spaghetti sauce)
package of sliced pepperoni
3 sausage links, cut into small chunks
1 package of sliced mozz cheese (I use Sargento)

Preheat to 350

brown sausage in a pan until nice and crips, drain on paper towels and set aside.  (I like johnsonville new orleans style)

Cut bread in half lenghwise and then cut those pieces in half, so you have 4 half slices.

Spoon 2 TBS of sauce onto each bread piece (more or less for your liking, but it was a thick piece of bread, so i used a little more than I normally would)

Add sausage and pepperoni to the party and then top with cheese.  I like to use sliced cheese because the shredded end up all over my pan and it pisses me off.  I have to clean it, cheese is wasted, its a lose-lose situation.

The flavor of the bread was so delicious I didnt need to add much extra in the way of spices.  These turned out very good and I was full after one piece.

No comments: