Sunday, June 22, 2014

Gucamole

As you saw in the last post, we had a Mexican Fiesta, complete with Mexican music playing in the  back ground.  No one had a clue what they were saying, but it set the tone.  Anyways, I made pork and beef tacos and also Chicken Enchiladas that were AMAZING.  What did I take a picture of?  The stupid gucamole that I don't even eat!  What was I thinking?  Probably that I was hungry and didn't care.  I dont eat that yucky looking green mess, but I had 2 friends that said they did like it.  From one of the reviews I may have added a touch too much lime juice so I adjusted it for the recipe.

2 ripe avacados
1 roma tomato, chopped and seeded
juice of 1/2 lime
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsb of garlic powder
1/2 tsb of onion powder
3 TSB fresh chopped cilantro

So basically I added everything together in a bowl and mashed the hell out of it and folded the tomatoes in at the end.

They ate half of it and said they liked it.


No comments: