Sunday, January 18, 2015

Well hello!

This is the potato soup I made, it wasn't anything special, but I took a picture and thought you should see it.  I need to play w the recipe a little before it goes live!

This is my Cheesy Chicken and Corn Chowder.  It was better than the potato soup, but still not a winner.  I feel like it needs a little recognition, as I ate it for 2 days.  Good, not great.  I'll get back to you on this one.

On a side note, I had a total "me" day and it was wonderful.  My hubs was working and everyone had things going on.  I needed a day.  I ate lunch at one of my favorite Thai restaurants and then headed over to Riverside to hit a few antique stores.  Riverside, for those of you who don't live here, has a lot of character.  Old, beautiful, historical homes, parks, trendy stores, cool restaurants.  There is a Starbucks and a Wendy's that is totally out of place, but whatever.  I went shopping for hours and hours in these 2 little antique stores.  I had such a great time.  After, I grabbed a drink and some frozen yogurt and sat by the river in Memorial Park.  I met the cutest little Dalmatian puppy, named Noah.  He was such a doll and wanted to play so badly.  His owner, couldn't pick him out of a line up, nor do I remember his name.  But Noah, I remember him.   There's me, post yogurt!
That's the sun behind me, I'm not really an angel!

No comments: