Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cheeseburger Pocket Things

Ok so Adrienne had me try her Chix Ceaser Pockets so now I have been putting everything in my kitchen in a 'pocket'. Just so you know, the kitchen sink is not so yummy in a pocket!! Don't try it!

OK so again, I am a horrible measurer. So the amounts are approx.

1lb Lean ground hamburger meat
1-2 TBS worshtershire sauce (yeah i can't spell it) 1 tsp garlic powder (maybe more)
1 tsp onion powder (maybe more)
sprinkle of parsley
2 Tbs ketchup
1 Tbs mustard
6 strips of cooked bacon
2 good handfuls of ur fav cheese
2 cans cresent rolls (i buy the whole sheet kind)

preheat oven to 375
brown ground beef on med high heat and mash into tiny pieces
add garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley and cook until completely browned
take pan off heat and add ketchup, mustard, bacon, and cheese.
let mixture cool (if u put it in the dough hot it melts it or something funky)
cut dough into 8 rectagles
fill each rectangle w/ filling and fold up into a 'pocket'
bake for about 15-20 minutes in preheated oven

OMG delisiousness. I even ate the soggy left over ones for lunch and it was still good.
I was only able to make 6 because i guess i over stuffed, but whatever. I stuffed the extra two w/ what I could find in the fridge.

As Adrienne would say I served this particular delicacy w/ tater tots.

No comments: