Sunday, November 23, 2008

Anita's Meal, Part 3


OMG, these were the best cotton pickin taters I have ever touched to my lips. Heavenly if you will!!! This is also a Pioneer Woman Recipe. Her recipe calls for 5 lbs of taters, but Christopher and I would have taken quiet a while to eat 5 lbs of taters. My listed recipe is downsized. You can see her original recipe on her website.


5 yellow potatoes washed, peeled, cubed (mine were pretty big)

1/2 pack of cream cheese

1/2 stick of butter (ok, so there may have been more butter)

about 1/2 cup milk (PW calls for half and half)

2 heads of roasted garlic (see Roasted Garlic Post)

salt

pepper

boil taters until tender

add cream cheese, butter, milk, roasted garlic, salt and pepper and mash the hell out of umm! I am not joking when I say these are the best mashed potatoes you will ever eat. I mean, they are good enough for u to run to Walmart, this instant, and start making these. I don't care if it 12am...get ur badonkadonk to the sto!

I hope u guys try this and love it! Oh, and Christopher gave this a 5!!!!!!!
Oh, and "Don't Try Her" on this one......

No comments: