Thursday, November 6, 2008

Catch UP

So I've been a little busy lately, but I've been having fun!

We have had a few little cookouts lately. We went on the boat and I made some delicious brownies to take w/ us. My friends all enjoyed them. I used a regular brownie cake mix and topped it w/ cream cheese. A little gooey for my taste, but still yumo. Anita gave me that suggestion.

My neighbor helped me prep the bubba burgers we grilled. She put worstershire sauce, garlic, onion powder, montreal seasoning, and pepper on them. Grilled delicious.

Monday night we were having a small dinner party of 4 which turned into 12. So I grilled some more burgers and hot dog, made the best baked beans ever (recipe to follow), left over pasta sald my friend makes (which is to die for...recipe at a later date when i make it myself) and some tater tots for the kids.

Baked Beans:
1 big can of Bush's Original Beans
2 good TBS of kraft teriyaki ginger bbq sauce
5 TBS brown sugar

Combine and simmer on low for about 30 mins.

I also made some of MY Feta Stuffed Mushrooms (the MY is a joke for the AR people hehe)

No comments: