Monday, November 24, 2008

Creamy Chicken Pasta


So for this evenings dinner we had what I usually call: "You know baby, the chicken creamy pasta stuff" but I figured for my blog I could fancy it up a bit. Anyways heres how ya make the dang stuff.


3 chix ta-tas

Dashes of garlic powder

Dashes of Cayenne

2 strips of bacon

2 TBS butter

1 16oz container of Sour Cream

1 can of Cream of Chix

1/2 tsp garlic powder

1/8 tsp italian seasoning

1 tsp parsley

1/8 tsp pepper

1/4 cup parm cheese

Oh yea, and some pasta would be good. bout a box or so

Directions:

Cut bacon into small pieces and throw in a pan and heat until brown

Cut chix into chunks and sprinkle w/ garlic and cayenne

Once bacon is done, turn down heat, add butter and chicken cook for about 2 min on each side

Throw the rest of the stuff in except the parm cheese

Towards the end toss on some parm cheese. If you want to. ur call.

Spoon it over cooked pasta. Whatever you like. Today we had thin spaghetti, but usually, thats now how we roll. We like bow tie or rotini. Stuff with cool shapes. But I was kinda in the mood for the stringy stuff and I was cooking so I did what I wanted.

I also made some bread which doesn't look like much, but it was soo good.

Garlic Bread:

2 hot dog buns split in half

1 tbs of butter

1/4 tsp garlic

1/2 tsp parsley

4 TBS parm cheese

Preheat to 350

Heat butter, garlic and parsley in the microwave until butter is melted

Brush hot dog buns w/ the butter mixture

Spoon a TBS of parm cheese over each bun and bake for about 15 mins or until toasted

No comments: