Sunday, November 23, 2008

Anita's Meal, Part 1


So Anita aka Chicago Cookie and I decided to pick out meals for each other to try this past weekend. I will do this in parts as it may take me a few days to get it all posted. However, you can expected the following:


Anita's bang bang green beans (I gve them that name for her)

Roasted Garlic-PW site

Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes- PW site

Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork- Allrecipes.com

Anita's Brownies



Anita's Bang Bang Green Beans


Fresh Green Beans

Butter

Bread Crumbs


Boil GB's until tender

Toss w/ butter and bread crumbs


Yep, that is the EXACT recipe and instructions I got from her. Shocked? Don't be, its Anita. Well she said I'd just know and I did. Since Im the only GB eater in the house I decided to only make enough for me. I used about 1 cup of green beans, 2 TBS butter, and about a palm full of bread crumbs....soo 1/4 cup.


I really liked this recipe. It was a nice twist on such a simple recipe. Bravo Anita!

No comments: