Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Brother Visited

So my big brother came over last night for dinner and to force me to look at wedding stuff. And then I made him help me hang this art stuff I have that he gave me...that was a pain in the ace to hang!

For Dinner we had:


Curry Grilled Chicken (From AR w/ modifications)



1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup vinegar
1/3 cup ketchup
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon cayenne (Recipe called for paprika, but I didn't have any and I like it spicy)
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves Cut into chunks

Combine all ingredients and let marinade overnight.

Thread onto Skewers and grill until no longer pink.


****OMG this was soo good. Taste like u just stepped out of a Thai Restaurant. My brother and Fiance loved this!



I also made Beef or Chicken Marinade from AR


INGREDIENTS
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 green onions, chopped (I omit this)
1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper


DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, distilled white vinegar, garlic powder, ground ginger, vegetable oil, green onions and black pepper. Place desired meat in marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours before grilling.


****This used to be my fav until I had the Curry Grilled one. I let this marinade for 2 days once and the chicken was soo good it make you wanna slap your momma!

No comments: