Sunday, November 23, 2008

Anita's Meal, Part 4


The meat part of my meal was Allrecipes Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork, which can be found on their website.


1 2lb pork tenderloin

1 can of cranberry sauce

1/3 cup of french dressing

1 onion, chopped


combine the cranberry sauce, french dressing and onion in crock pot and mix


place pork tenderloin on top and swish the sauce on top. Make sure its covered well.


I cooked it on slow for 3 hours and on high for another 2 because we were ready to eat!


The meat turned out tender as could be, next time I could double the cranberry sauce and french dress, but cup back to maybe 1/2 an onion. My meat was soo juicy I think it diluted the sauce too much so I couldn't taste the flavor of it well. The meat was good anyways tho. Christopher also rated this a 5!

No comments: