Sunday, November 23, 2008

Up Next!


Tailgating!! Soon to appear in a blog near you!


So somehow Christopher caught me vulnerable one day and talked me into buying Season Tickets to the Jags games. But Im a Giants Fan!! Oh well. Since we live here I figured it wouldn't kill me to buy a $10 T-shirt and tailgate every week. Afterall...I love sitting outside in my folding chairs and having an excuse to make snack food. Why not right?


Brownies:


1 box of regular brownies, whatever you like, and follow the directions on the back of the box


Once ur bownie mix is ready add an entire back of cream cheese and mix well. It may be slightly clumpy


You may have to bake it a bit longer than usual. Just do the tooth pick test and u'll get it, no worries.


Ok, so I have learned that brownies bake sooo much nicer in glass pans. Maybe I'm making this up, but they always come out soo much nicer for me in a glass pan.

No comments: